A Phase II Multicenter, Single Arm Study of Oral BGJ398 in Adult Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma With FGFR2 Gene Fusions or Other FGFR Genetic Alterations Who Failed or Are Intolerant to Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals; QED Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a BridgeBio Pharma media release, the company remain on track to submit new drug application for FDA approval in 2020.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a BridgeBio Pharma media release, the company plans to complete enrollment and present updated results at a major oncology meeting in 2020.
- 21 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Oct 2019 to 1 Jul 2022.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History