A Long-term Study of PA21 in Hemodialysis Patients With Hyperphosphatemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sucroferric oxyhydroxide (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Kissei Pharmaceutical
- 30 Sep 2015 According to Kissei Pharmaceutical media release, new drug application for sucroferric oxyhydroxide for treatment of hyperphosphatemia has been approved by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan.
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2014 New trial record