A Safety and Immunogenicity Phase IC Study of CryJ2-DNA-Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein (CryJ2 -DNA-LAMP) Plasmid for Assessment of Intradermal (ID) Route of Administration Using the Biojector 2000 Device
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 4070 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immunomic Therapeutics
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.