Ferumoxytol for Anemia of CKD Trial (FACT): A Phase IV, Open- Label, Multicenter Trial, with MRI Substudy, of Repeated Doses of Ferumoxytol Compared with Iron Sucrose for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA) in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients on Hemodialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary) ; Iron sucrose
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT
- Sponsors AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Feb 2019 Primary endpoint (mean change in hemoglobin from baseline to week 5) has been met, according to the results published in the Clinical Nephrology.
- 25 Feb 2019 Long-term safety and efficacy (noninferiority versus iron sucrose) results published in the Clinical Nephrology.
- 06 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.