A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Subcutaneous Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986089 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Talditercept alfa (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.