A Phase 2 Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BIND-014 (Docetaxel Nanoparticles for Injectable Suspension) in Patients With Urothelial Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Cervical Cancer and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iNSITE-2
- Sponsors BIND Therapeutics
- 06 Apr 2016 According to a BIND Therapeutics media release, based on the results of this trial, the company decided to halt further enrollment of patients with advanced cervical and head and neck cancers.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Bind Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Apr 2016 Results published in a Bind Therapeutics media release.