Safety and Efficacy of Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) in Combination With Carboplatin as First Line Treatment in Elderly Subjects With Advance Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Phase IV, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study (Abound.70+)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABOUND 70+
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety and quality of life presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 12 Sep 2017 Interim results assessing quality of life (QoL) in elderly NSCLC patients treated with nab- paclitaxel/carboplatin (nab-P/C), were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.