A Phase 1/2, First-in-Human, Dose Escalation Study of MGD006, a CD123 x CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) Bi-Specific Antibody-Based Molecule, in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Intermediate-2/High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Flotetuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 19 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 179 to 197.
- 17 Jul 2019 According to an MacroGenics media release, at the end of phase 1 the company plans to meet FDA in the third quarter of 2019 to discuss future development of flotetuzumab, and to define a potential registration path for this as monotherapy.
- 17 Jul 2019 According to an MacroGenics media release, the updated clinical data from this study will be submitted for presentation at the 2019 American Society for Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History