A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1 Pilot Study of ACP-196 in Combination With ACP-319 in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; ACP 319 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record