A Study of the Effects of BMS-919373 on Atrial Effective Refractory Period in Subjects With a Dual-Chamber Pacemaker
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 919373 (Primary) ; Sotalol
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.