A Phase III, Randomized, Comparative, Open-label Study of Intravenous Iron Isomaltoside 1000 (Monofer) Administered by Infusions or Repeated Bolus Injections in Comparison With Oral Iron Sulphate in Subjects With Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease and With Renal-Related Anaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric derisomaltose (Primary) ; Ferrous sulfate
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROGRESS
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 19 Aug 2016 Primary endpoint (Change in hemoglobin (Hb) concentration from baseline to week 4 ) has been met, according to a Pharmacosmos media release.
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2014 New trial record