A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Trial to Investigate the Clinical Activity and Safety of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) in Subjects With Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Merkel 200
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 22 Oct 2019 According to an EMD Serono media release, three-year results from Part A (n=88) of this study will be presented at the First International Symposium on Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
- 22 Oct 2019 Results presented in an EMD Serono media release.
- 26 Sep 2019 According to an EMD Serono media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History