A Randomized Phase 3 Study of LY2835219 Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Erlotinib Plus Best Supportive Care in Patients With Stage IV NSCLC With a Detectable KRAS Mutation Who Have Progressed After Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JUNIPER
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company; Eli Lilly Japan
- 16 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Sep 2019 to 20 Sep 2020.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 20 Sep 2019.
- 12 Jun 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History