A Prospective, Non-controlled, Safety Study of Intravenous Iron Isomaltoside 1000 (Monofer) Administered by a High Dosing Regimen in Subjects With Inflammatory Bowel Disease (PROMISE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric derisomaltose (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROMISE
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 19 May 2015 According to a Pharmacosmos media release, results from this trial will be presented at the annual European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress.
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .