An Observational Study of BOTOX for the Management of Urinary Incontinence in Patients With Idiopathic Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRACE
- Sponsors Allergan
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.