A Pilot Study Of SD-809 (Deutetrabenazine) In Moderate To Severe Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deutetrabenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (n=23) presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2014 Data are expected in mid 2015, according to an Auspex Pharmaceuticals media release.