A 16-week Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase IV Study With a 36-week Extension Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin Therapy When Added to the Therapy of Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 180 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History