A Phase I, Open-label, Non-randomised Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole (a CYP3A4 Inhibitor) on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of AZD9291 in Patients With EGFRm Positive NSCLC Whose Disease Has Progressed on an EGFR TKI
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 30 Jan 2018 Results of a study assessing effect of Itraconazole on the pharmacokinetics of Osimertinib published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology