A Phase I, Open-label, Non-randomised Study to Assess the Effect of Itraconazole (a CYP3A4 Inhibitor) on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of AZD9291 in Patients With EGFRm Positive NSCLC Whose Disease Has Progressed on an EGFR TKI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Jan 2018 Results of a study assessing effect of Itraconazole on the pharmacokinetics of Osimertinib published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.