An Open-label Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX872-B in Patients With Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CCX 872 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ChemoCentryx
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a ChemoCentryx media release, 18 months results from the study will be presented at the ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2018.
- 22 Jan 2018 Results published in a ChemoCentryx Media Release
- 15 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.