Relative Bioavailability Study of Riociguat Given Orally as a Crushed 2.5 mg Tablet Suspended in Applesauce, Crushed 2.5 mg Tablet Suspended in Water, and Whole 2.5 mg Tablet After a Continental Breakfast in Comparison to a Whole 2.5 mg Tablet Given in the Fasted State to Characterize the Pharmacokinetic Properties in Healthy Male Adult Subjects in a 4-fold Crossover Design
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension; Raynaud's disease; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.