A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II/III Trial of Vigil™ Augmented Autologous Tumor Cell Immunotherapy in Subjects With Stage III/IV Ovarian Cancer in Clinical Complete Response Following Surgery and Primary Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.