Long-Term, Open-Label Study With a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Drug Withdrawal Period of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in Patients With Alagille Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICONIC
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 30 Nov 2016 Time frame of primary end points has been changed from 4 weeks to 48 weeks.
- 14 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.