Long-Term, Open-Label Study With a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Drug Withdrawal Period of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in Patients With Alagille Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome; Cholestasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICONIC
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Mirum Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 11 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 08 Nov 2019 According to an Mirum Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of the Study of Liver Diseases (the Liver Meeting) in Boston.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History