A Phase 2 Single Arm Study of Safety of Elotuzumab Administered Over Approximately 60 Minutes in Combination With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone for Newly Diagnosed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elotuzumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Nov 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 27 Nov 2017.
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.