Randomized Phase II Study of IMMU-132 Alone or in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Immunomedics media release, BLA submission for Sacituzumab Govitecan in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer is expected in May 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Immunomedics media release, updated results from 110 patients were presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, BLA submission planned in the first quarter of 2018 to the FDA for accelerated approval as third-line treatment for mTNBC.