Randomized Phase II Study of IMMU-132 Alone or in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sacituzumab govitecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 20 Feb 2019 According to an Immunomedics media release, updated results from the study were published in the New England Journal of Medicine. (published on NEJM.org as part of the February 21 print issue of the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM))
- 20 Feb 2019 Updated results presented in an Immunomedics media release.
- 06 Dec 2018 According to an Immunomedics media release, results from this trial (n=54) were presented at the at the ASCO 2018.