A Two Year, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Teriflunomide Administered Orally Once Daily in Pediatric Patients with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis Followed by an Open-Label Extension
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERIKIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 24 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.
- 09 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2025 to 29 Sep 2021.
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2021 to 1 Jun 2025.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History