A two year, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial to evaluate efficacy, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of teriflunomide administered orally once daily in pediatric patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis followed by an open-label extension.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERIKIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2021 to 29 Sep 2021.
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Oct 2017 Results (Data cut off 5 May 2017, n=109) presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History