A Randomized, Phase II, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled Study of Ipatasertib (GDC-0068), an Inhibitor of Akt, in Combination With Paclitaxel as Front-Line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOTUS
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 11 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History