A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab (150 mg) With and Without a Subcutaneous Loading Regimen to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 4
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Apr 2018 This study has been completed in Poland (End Date: 2018-01-02), as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Mar 2018 This study has been completed in Denmark (End Date:2018-01-02), as per European Clinical Trials Database record.