An Open-Label, Multicenter Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Coagulation Factor IX Fc Fusion Protein (rFIXFc; BIIB029) in the Prevention and Treatment of Bleeding in Previously Untreated Patients With Severe Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eftrenonacog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUPs B-LONG
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 31 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 35.
- 03 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.