A Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Epacadostat (INCB024360) in Combination With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors (ECHO-203)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-203
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 09 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.