A Phase III, Open label, Randomised, Multi-centre, International Study of MEDI4736, versus Standard of Care in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB-IV) Who Have Received at Least Two Prior Systemic Treatment Regimens Including One Platinum-based Chemotherapy Regimen and Do Not Have Known EGFR TK Activating Mutations or ALK Rearrangements (ARCTIC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine; Tremelimumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCTIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 29 Dec 2018 This trial has been completed in Greece.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data will be presented at the ESMO 2018 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History