A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Sequential LGX818/MEK162 Combination Followed by a Rational Combination With Targeted Agents After Progression, to Overcome Resistance in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic BRAF V600 Melanoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Buparlisib; Capmatinib; Infigratinib; Ribociclib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGIC-2
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 27 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 27 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated