A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Sequential LGX818/MEK162 Combination Followed by a Rational Combination With Targeted Agents After Progression, to Overcome Resistance in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic BRAF V600 Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Buparlisib; Capmatinib; Infigratinib; Ribociclib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGIC-2
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 22 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 30 Mar 2019.
- 22 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain.