iNNOVATE Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Ibrutinib or Placebo in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iNNOVATE
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 13 Aug 2019 According to a Janssen media release, based on data from this phase III iNNOVATE (PCYC-1127) study, the European Commission (EC) has approved a variation to broaden the use of Imbruvica (ibrutinib) plus rituximab for the treatment of adult patients with Waldenstroms macroglobulinemia (WM).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History