A Multi-Center Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label Trial of Vigil (Bi-shRNAfurin and GMCSF Augmented Autologous Tumor Cell Immunotherapy) in Combination With Irinotecan and Temozolomide as a Second-Line Regimen for Ewing's Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Temozolomide
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITA
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 13 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 114.
- 21 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 20 Aug 2018.