A Clinical Study to Evaluate Four Doses of Umeclidinium Bromide in Combination with Fluticasone Furoate in COPD Subjects with an Asthmatic Component
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 30 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Romania, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Clinic Trough Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second (FEV1) at the End of Treatment Phase A (Visit 6/Day 29)- for each FF/UMEC treatment compared with FF alone using final step model) has been met, according to results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.