A prospective, multicenter, double-randomised, double-blind, 2-parallel groups, phase 3 study to compare as first line therapy efficacy and safety of masitinib in combination with gemcitabine, to gemcitabine in combination with placebo, followed as second line treatment by masitinib in combination with Folfiri.3 versus placebo in combination with Folfiri.3 in the treatment of patients with non resectable locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 12 Jul 2017 Accordign to a AB Science media release, the company expects an interim analysis by the end of 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.