A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of GS-9620 for the Treatment of Virally-Suppressed Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vesatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 26 Jan 2018 Results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 02 Nov 2017 Results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History