A Non-interventional Post Authorisation Registry of Patients Treated With Pomalidomide for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Who Have Received at Least Two Prior Treatment Regimens, Including Both Lenalidomide and Bortezomib, and Have Demonstrated Disease Progression on the Last Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 21 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=596) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 17 Jun 2018 Results of a real life analysis assessing long term disease control (n=56) in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma patients treated with pomalidomide and dexamethasone, previously enrolled in an interventional (STRATUS, MM-010) or currently enrolled in an observational study (MM-015), presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.