104317: An Open-Label Compassionate Use Access and Long-Term Access Study of Anti IL-5 (Mepolizumab) Treatment in Subjects With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome. 201956: A Long-term Access Programme for Subjects With Severe Asthma Who Participated in a GSK-sponsored Mepolizumab Clinical Study. 112562: Expanded Access to Mepolizumab for Patients With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 300.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 29 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2020.