An Open-label, Micro-dosing Study to Evaluate Safety, Biodistribution, Dosimetry and Preliminary Efficacy of Two Single 68Ga-OPS202 Doses for the Diagnostic Imaging of Somatostatin Receptor-positive Gastro-entero-pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (GEP NET) Using Positron-emission Tomography / Computed Tomography (PET/CT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OctreoPharm Sciences
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.