Safety and Efficacy of Eltrombopag at Escalated Doses up to 150mg in Patients With Persistent and Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Not Responsive to 75 mg
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 30 Mar 2019.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 30 Mar 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History