A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study To Determine The Efficacy and Safety of Buprenorphine (as NTC-510) in Subjects With Pain Following Surgical Extraction of 1 or 2 Third Molars.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine/naloxone (Primary) ; Buprenorphine
- Indications Dental pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ology Bioservices
- 02 Oct 2017 According to a Ology Bioservices media release, Nanotherapeutics changed its name to Ology Bioservices.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because safety and efficacy after cohort 5 did not warrant further dose escalation
- 04 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended due to the addition of NTC-510A (Buprenorphine alone) and hence the patients no has also been increased.