A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dosage, Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of Intramuscular Norovirus GI.1/GII.4 Bivalent Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Combined With Aluminum Hydroxide Adjuvant in Children, Toddlers, and Infants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 214 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Monophosphoryl lipid A
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 14 Nov 2017 This trial was completed in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Mar 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.