A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dosage, Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of Intramuscular Norovirus GI.1/GII.4 Bivalent Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Combined With Aluminum Hydroxide Adjuvant in Children, Toddlers, and Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 214 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Oct 2018 Results presented at the IDWeek 2018
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2017 This trial was completed in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.