A Multi-center, Open-label Study to Assess the Long-term Safety of Droxidopa in Subjects With Primary Autonomic Failure, Dopamine Beta Hydroxylase Deficiency or Non-Diabetic Neuropathy and Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Chelsea Therapeutics
- 06 Jan 2017 Results (n=907) assessing CV safety of Droxidopa using patient data from NOH-301, NOH-302, NOH-303, NOH-304 and NOH-306 trials published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results of an integrated analysis from five trials assessing cardiovascular safety presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled cardiovascular safety analysis, results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.