An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Long-term Outcomes With ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (TOPAZ II)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other five phase III trials, published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 May 2020.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 May 2020.